48. Cook a full Thanksgiving dinner for friends and family (including a turkey in the oven).
I had forgotten that this was on my life list until a few weeks ago, but damn if Trav and shep. and Clea and Erin and I didn’t cross it off like a boss yesterday.
Recipes I made:
- Tangy Apple and Beet Salad
- Green Beans with Almonds and Thyme
- Buttery Mashed Potatoes
- Creamy Carrot Casserole
- Cranberry and Sausage Stuffing
- Roasted Rosemary Walnuts
- Honeyed Cashews With Kosher Salt
All good; greatest mashed potatoes ever.
I’m thankful for the people I spent yesterday with, all of whom I love very much, and I am especially thankful for Trav, who is one of the smartest, kindest, funniest people I know, and who I am lucky to get to love, and be loved by, every day.