Rocking my world in terms of inspiration this month. (Inspiration which I am desperately in need of, I might add.)
- Gorgeous illustrated letterforms by Jonny Wan.
- Tilt-shift Van Gogh. Now I have to watch the Van Gogh episode of Doctor Who again.
- This photo of Bruce Springsteen.
- Sweet Home Style, because I am tired of our apartment. Mostly of our apartment complex management, really.
- Brian Fallon. No, seriously, I could look at photos of him forever. (It helps that a lot of the people taking photos of Gaslight are super talented.)
- The new Two Cow Garage album, Sweet Saint Me, which makes me want to take two weeks off and follow them around the country.
- The gorgeous and macabre work of Julia Solis, a phenomenally talented urban explorer and photographer.