baseball: georgia southern @ college of charleston, originally uploaded by minervacat.
Rocking my world in terms of inspiration the last two weeks:
- Kick ass photos from punk magazine Maximum Rocknroll. HOLY SHIT, you guys, these photos, oh my God.
- A look at thousands of abandoned pools at foreclosed houses in California. Supremely creepy and sad.
- 7 Photography Tips For Anyone Who Really Wants To Learn How To Shoot Decent Pictures.
- 10 Images of Inspiration: Camera Girls.
- Incredible Kodachrome images from A Continuous Lean.
- Mardi Gras designs.
- The Portrait Machine Project. The color in these.
I’m watching a re-broadcast of this afternoon’s Clemson/VaTech ACC tournament game, because it’s storming in Greensboro and Georgia Tech and NC State can’t play, and when I turned the game on, it was the exact moment of play that was happening live when we left the house late this afternoon. The the feed went out for a couple of minutes and when it came back, Clemson was somehow leading 6-5 instead of trailing 5-2. It’s intensely disorienting and I should just stop typing, turn it off, and go to bed.