Rocking my world in terms of inspiration this week:
- 500 Photographers: a blog project focusing on and spotlighting 500 up and coming photographers. Want to see people who’re doing amazing things? This is for you.
- A Collection A Day, 2010. Photographs of collections. Love this photo a day project like crazy.
- Welcome to Daytrotter, particularly the photos; a feature on Daytrotter Studios, from Gapers Block’ Transmission.
- National Geographic Daily.
- The World’s Most Bizarre Man-made Disasters and Chernobyl’s Ghost Cities.
- Following the Line: photographing laundry around the world.
- 23 images that make forests look magical and 33 cool streetscapes you can probably emulate near your own home, both from Lightstalking, my most recent obsession.
I bought tickets to what I thought was a game between the Carolina Mudcats and the West Tenn Jaxx tonight, but turns out to be the Mudcats against the Jacksonville Suns instead. On the other hand, the Heels have put enough guys in the pro ranks that the Suns aren’t Tar Heel-less — Andrew Miller’s hanging out down there now, trying to find his control. The Jaxx will be here at the end of the month instead.