Rocking my world in terms of inspiration this week:
- Amazing multiple exposure photography, by Tracy Packer and Fiona O’Donoghue.
- Matt Sewell’s amazing watercolors.
- Docent, a Flickr app to curate and manage galleries made by your contacts. I love the galleries feature on Flickr — though I wish galleries could hold 24, not 18, photos — and I love being able to see what friends and other photographers are pulling together using it.
- This Village Voice article on NYCTaper and the taper scene; my love and admiration for tapers knows no bounds, because there’s nothing I love more than seeing a fantastic show, going home, and knowing that I can download it and relive the next week.
- Vans and the places they were.
Here. Look at some radishes and try to make spring happen with your mind. I’m failing at accomplishing that, given that North Carolina seems determined to flood us out of our second floor apartment, so I’m just going to drink my wine, listen to Tom Petty, and watch the Bulls/Hawks game instead.